ANST - Missed opportunity

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 15 06:53:05 PST 1999

> I have to confess, I'm not very big on court events.  You know:
> Candlemas, Twelfth Night, that sort of thing.  I can usually tell
> approximately how they'll go long before I arrive, and I tend to think
> of such events as a compliation of long courts, peer circles, rehashed
> gossip, sore feet, and less than enough to eat throughout the day.
>
> I'd rather be fighting.

Glad to hear that. So where were you and your brethren this weekend at
the Gulf Wars War College? The turnout was rather disappointing in spite
of the fact that those who did show up trained hard and had a wonderful
time. Hopefully there will be a better turnout at the Northern War College
next weekend.

> Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Gunthar