ANST - Talon der Reiser

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Mon Feb 15 08:23:55 PST 1999

Aaron Von Donovn informed us at war practic ethat he has been responding to
physical stimuli, but he has not come out of the coma as of yet. He still has a
very long way to go.  I am planning on calling Aaron later this week to check in
on Talon. I will let you know when I here something.
In Love and Honor,
Nicolette DeLeon