ANST - Westgate Winter Collegium - schedule

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Feb 15 12:57:48 PST 1999

Response to Aurora's question of Schedule for Westgate Winter Collegium,
Feb 20th.:
(as published in BlackStar):
Site opens 9am                Classes from 10-6pm
1hr lunch break between 1-2pm. (Sideboard lunch provided with site fee -
bring a bowl)
Court  - around 6:30 (or earlier)        Dinner - 7pm (or immediately after
short court)
Evening :  Dancing and Heraldic games (w/prizes)   Site closes 11pm

Feast is planned for 125.  We do not anticipate selling out, so no
reservation list was setup.   Should we sell out of feasts, there are lots
to takeout restaurants in the area to grab food and bring back.

Sunday:  a handout, with directions, will be available for several stores
and museums of interest you may want to visit (Tx. Art Supply, Pearl Art,
High Fashion Fabrics - think brocades, Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Menil
Museum, 1/2 Books, etc), along with a map to the restaurant for people to
gather for breakfast, if they want.

Teacher schedule is being finalized this week, so unable to post.  If any
other question regarding the event, please feel free to e-mail me directly
at 'marsha.greene at mpan.com'
as published in event announcement.  Many thanks.  Baroness Hillary
Greenslade, Autocrat