ANST - Shots this Tuesday night

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:42:01 PST 1999

Is the Bryn Gwlad melee practice still on for tomorrow night?  And more
importantly, will anyone be there?  I want to know because the 6th
street Mardi Gras thing is also going on that night.  If there are
enough people planning on showing up in armor, then I'll come by and do
some shots at fighters.  But if nobody will be there, I'll go downtown
and do shots of Dewar's.  But even better would be to have a bunch of
people show up at practice and take potshots, and then go down in full
regalia and do straight shots.  This may be the only night this year a
person could walk around in 14th century Italian garb and look like a
normal part of the crowd. :-)

     Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra