ANST - Documentation - A View From the Outlands

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Mon Feb 15 17:56:09 PST 1999

This comment is from a citizen of the Outlands, who though she is not a Laurel has served as a judge.  Again, this is another of the out-of-kingdom viewpoints that I'm sharing with the Ansteorran list by way of comparison.  This posting came originally from the SCA Arts List.

Subject: Re: Documentation - Where & How do I Begin?
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:05:08 EST
From: <Varju at aol.com>

In a message dated 11/29/1998 10:29:40 PM Mountain Standard Time,