ANST - Re: Tattoos

DierdrSybl at aol.com DierdrSybl at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 21:46:59 PST 1999

Merry meet, all

As I learned in the acquisition of mine own tattoos ... it is imperative that
one contract not only an *artist* for such custom work, but a *tattooist*.
Yes, they are different specialties.  My first tattoo was done by an artist
... and while the concept is beautiful, the work is less than standard.  My
second piece was done by a tattooist .... very classy work.  Those of you in
Texas have a legal advantage over those of us in Oklahoma ... but if anyone in
the Wiesenfueuer/Namron area is looking I am happy to recommend my *tattooist*
;)  (who also happens to be a very skilled artist in his own right, but is
fully trained in inkwork!!!)

Blessed be...
Dierdre