ANST - Web Site You Shouldn't Miss

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Tue Feb 16 10:53:37 PST 1999

I'm not a part of the rapier community but I must say that the site did lift
up my spirits for the day.. I had three favorites..2,6,and yes I think 8 was
a pretty good one as well but over all the site itself is a tickler and even
if you don't compete in the rapier community or don't even know who they are
jesting it's a good site for a few laughs.
Lady Annora