ANST - Diarmaid on Documentation

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:25:23 PST 1999

<Dory Grace <amazing at texas.net>>
>>and may in fact BE the "Expert in the field".
>As unpopular as it might be with some folk, I think this is a reasonable
>and logical deduction.

Contrary to certain rumors, I often *try* reason when I have the option...

>I don't believe people realize how applicable some of our research can be
>to some of our everday lives...

True.  Unfortunately, the best examples are so ephemeral and transient that
we hardly notice that they are occuring, and so we don't remember them.

>>...who sneer at the SCA will lose the targets they've got to aim at.  But we
>>can only be treated with as much respect as we treat out own work.
>Excellent perspective. And the last line particularly rings right and true
>in more ways than one.

Thank you.  I do tend to believe that if we can't give our own work the
respect it deserves, no one else will either.

Marc/Diarmaid