ANST - Documentation

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 10:59:17 PST 1999

Greetings unto the list from one Stephen macThomas, hailing from Gate's Edge:

Usually I sit in the background and read and go about my life, but I wanted to
come out of the woodwork long enough to toss my two cents in.

I've been in the Society a tad past two years now, and have concentrated
mostly on heraldry and service during that time.  I've seen many A&S areas
that I've found some interest in but admittedly haven't taken the plunge yet
to explore.  My reasons include (a) some of the areas that interest me are
somewhat cost and/or space prohibitive, (b) I've been somewhat apprehensive
about approaching others to ask about their craft, (c) actually *doing*
something might compromise my membership in Procrastinator's Union #325, (d)
I've been apprehensive about demonstrating my skills against those with far
more experience and superior documentation and (e) I just haven't taken the
time to see how A&S activities are run.

Now, all these issues are pretty much my own little quirks, but this thread
has done much to open my eyes and my tiny little mind regarding A&S and how
documentation plays its role.  It's done much to alleviate my apprehensions
and now I'm suddenly looking forward to getting something together for
display.

To all who have posted on this thread, my humble and sincere thanks for your
contributions.

In your service,
Lord Stephen macThomas, Artisan Wannabe

Replies are requested to be sent privately to steafanmac at aol.com.