ANST - Looking for notes

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Feb 17 11:15:42 PST 1999

Cassandra Palfrey asked:
> Does anyone know of web sites that have sca and or period music with notes.
> I can find lyrics all over the place but not the music.

I don't know of any. If you find some, please send me a message describing
them so that I can add this to the apporpriate files in the Florilegium.

If you are willing to use paper copy, you might find some of the books
mentioned in these files in the PERFORMANCE ARTS section of my Florilegium
to be useful:

music-bib         (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography and reviews for period music.
music-msg         (23K) 12/ 6/95    Period music.
p-songs-msg       (14K)  1/ 9/96    Period songs and song lyrics.
song-sources-msg  (42K)  5/22/98    Sources for medieval songs. Book reviews.

My Florilegium is at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

I hope this is of some help.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad