ANST - Performance Documentation (was Bard .NE. Minstrel)

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 15:40:32 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/17/99 12:20:22 PM Central Standard Time,
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com writes:

<< At a competition, something different is expected. It is expected that
 you will compete with a piece in period form, with documentation.  We
 are a society of research, and this is where we show it.

I can see the point here, however...
I have been judged on many occasions on not only the historical accuracy of my
work, but also how entertaining or thought-provocking it was. Judges look for
that, not just research.
~HL Fionnagan