ANST - Modius' color change

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Thu Feb 18 05:12:58 PST 1999

>> Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:
>> >
>> > I just staggered across a very interesting website that no one in the
rapier community
>> > should miss! (Or anyone else, for that matter, it's pretty funny.  My
vote goes to
>> > Number 8!

I'm a 'Grand ol Modius' guy, myself.  Must be the stars on his flanks.  You
can almost hear Pomp and Circumstance slowly playing in the background,
fireworks bursting in slow motion, and a tear rolling down an indians cheek.
*sniff*

Dieterich

P.S.  It must be karma... he could live in Burg Eltz forever and think it
wouldn't catch up with him. (see his website for this ref)