ANST - Fwd: requesting information (fwd)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Feb 18 10:47:44 PST 1999

Eric Sims (mzz at flash.net) said something that sounded like:
> >I am interested in starting a group in my area and I would like to know what
> >I need to do to get started. Could you please send me the Information or let
> >me know who I need to contact for this information. Thank you for your time.

First, do you have the people interested to do it? Are they willing to
  pay for membership? Are they willing to hold offices since there are
  required offices? Etc.

Second, you should talk to the closest group's seneschal. They should
  have this type of information in their records. If not, they should
  be able to redirect you to the correct person. Unfortunately I don't
  know enough about where Ladonia Tx is to help you with whom the correct
  contact person should be. More than likely, contacting the Steppes
  seneschal or the Central regional seneschal would be best.

I certainly don't want to discourage you from doing this; I've even done
it myself with a college. The thing you have to always remember is even
if you don't have a official group where you live, there is nothing
stopping you from playing with another group in addition to the local
people.

Ciao,