ANST - Excuse me.

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Thu Feb 18 13:44:16 PST 1999

The cities of Sherman and Denison are currently forming an incipient shire.  I don't know it you are closer to Steppes or Sherman.
Either way, feel free to contact me privately and I will give you my contact information.  We would love for you (or anyone else
interested) to play with us.

	Centurion Romanius

I will forward your email to our Seneschal as it looks like the Steppes is
closest to you, You look to be between sherman tx, and paris, tx. Corret?

I am in McKinney, you are more than welcome here!

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com