ANST - A Question for the Performers

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:19:52 PST 1999

Ayls.

I have some wonderful documentation on early music theory from the 4th
through 17 centuries. from my collage days. the only problem is it hasn't
been translated into English I picked it up during my collage days. most is
written in Latin, French and Italian I had English translations at one time
unfortunately those were lost in a house fire 3 years back.

Now if someone can do the Italian translations, we've folks at my end that
can do the Latin and French  I haven't translated the Latin for me there was
no need I read it well  but for others they may need it.

In essence the documentation is out there and unless at a university very
hard to find an English translation.

Simone