ANST - Boffer Information for all.

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:06:22 PST 1999

Alright here is my two cents worth :)

As regards to 16 and 17 year olds under the new marshalette in
atenveldt, I can say much. I was a landed baron, a warranted marshal,
had a large household, and was very active in the marshalette in
atenveldt.  I had 16 and 17 year olds that belonged to me, so I had been
through this issue.  At this age they can fight in practices, and local
tournys with the approval of the local sitting Baron and Baroness.  The
authorization has to be preformed by the Kingdom Earl Marshal or an
approved deputy.  Not the local warranted marshal.  Also the parent had
to be present while authorizing.  Appropriate waivers had to be signed
and copies carried along with the authorization card.  This age group is
limited to single combat tournys, where the local royalty has given
advanced approval, not to include crown or coronet tournys.  Also
excluded are melees of any kind until the age of 18.

I had been through this process with a couple of my people.  In reality
it translated to only a handful of under age fighters that participated
mostly in fighter paractices and in small local tournys on a limited
basis.

I will go back to my little hole agian :)

In Service

Ex Ungue Leonum
Thegn Duncan