ANST - CHILDREN REJOICE!!! (parents, too)

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:41:13 PST 1999

YESSSSS!!!!!! (Simone doing a happy dance) Yes yes yes.

About time. There not being Boffer turneys in this kingdom was something
that surprised  me when I moved here in 92. . Boffer fightghting is a great
fun tool for kids. In Calionter we used Boffers to also help train new
fighters, teaching shot michanics and  defense. It alowed for new fighter to
train while getting thier armor together.

For myself I have a fondness for them.  I was one of those kids in the early
years of this gme who had to stop fighting with the Grownups when the rules
changed. so the only avenue open to me for 4 years was  boffers. by working
with hem it kept my skills in good shape so when I reached 18 switching back
to the hevery wepons used in normal combat was an easy adjustment.

Out side of giving the kids something to do.  It is a wonderful time to
train our young adults how to fight before they turn 18. Just think of a
bunch of 18 year olds with Battle skills going to war.  Ahhhh a grand
thought. the next Generation of Ansteorran fighters.

Lady Simone