ANST - warning: happy99.exe

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Sun Feb 21 08:34:22 PST 1999

this week, i've received this file twice from SCAdian friends, and once from
another sub-list, who did not know that they were passing along a virus (worm
actually) infected file.  if you have received this file as a email attachment,
DO NOT run it ... delete it from your system.

for details on this infection and how to get rid of the infection if you have
already run it, see the following:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2208275,00.html

this has been a public service announcement ....

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves