ANST - To All Squires and Cadets -- A Challenge is Issued

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Mon Feb 22 09:39:49 PST 1999

Unto all Squires and Cadets, from Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl, come greetings
and this challenge:

In the interest of funding Ansteorra's Twentieth Year Celebration, I am
sponsoring a silent auction at Squires and Cadets Invitational, which will
be held in the Barony of Stargate, April 30-May 2. There will be two
sections in the silent auction, one to be labeled Squires and one to be
labeled Cadets. The goods in each section will be provided by the respective
group, in a competition to see who will most enrich the coffers of
Ansteorra.

Cadets and squires may donate items they possess or purchase, as well as
items they solicit from others on behalf of their group. Auction items
should be of good quality and ***SCA-appropriate.***

All donors are asked to contact me in advance, if possible, and let me know
what items they have collected, so that I may provide ample table space and
bidding forms for all the wonderful things I know you will collect. I can be
reached at mailto:esmitman at ghg.net

The winning group will of course receive word fame and bragging rights.
Perhaps the knights and dons of Ansteorra would care to devise some penalty
for the less successful side? Please post this message to any other
Ansteorran lists that you deem appropriate.

In service to Ansteorra,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
Stargate