ANST - To All Squires and Cadets -- A Challenge is Issued

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Feb 22 11:36:09 PST 1999

Hmmm...sounds quite interesting....

My only question is:

I've been at the last two GOofS meetings.  These meetings are open to the
public, so I feel that I'm not violating any rule of any sort to say that at
these meetings, we discussed the fact that our Twentieth Year Celebration will
be quite profitable.  As a result, two of us who were at these meetings were
confused when at our baronial business meeting, we were told of a fund raising
effort for this event.  Is it needed for the initial layout, required to reserve
the rooms, etc (I thought that one was...)?  I didn't think that this was the
case.....

I'm willing to support fund-raising when it's needed...but could someone clarify
this for me?

Ly. Isobel Hadleigh (A cadet who is already donating to the celebration
itself...)