ANST - Cadet/Squire Challenge -- Update

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 14:20:26 PST 1999

Mistress Teleri writes:

>  A non-fighter (Lord Stephen in Gates Edge) contacted me with regard to my
>  category for non-fighters. I think he means to take on both groups!

Uh, I do?

Oh, yeah, that's right, I do!  Now goes the call to all non-fighter
Ansteorrans, near and far, to come, witness the feats of honor and valor on
the field of Squires and Cadets, lend your service to your Kingdom, and to
contribute to the Third Category in the silent auction to benefit the
Ansteorran Twentieth Year Celebration!

>  So, there will be three sections to the silent auctions. Fighters and
>  non-fighters alike are encouraged to make donations in support of the
>  category of their choice.

And if, like me, you can't bring yourself to put your full support behind just
one group, but would rather support both equally, you can always choose the
Third Category!

>  In service,
>  Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl

Also and always in Ansteorra's service,