ANST - Centurion Romanus

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 20:51:38 PST 1999

I lost you e-mail address, but I'm sure that there are other folk on this list
who will find the information useful too, so I don't feel like I'm imposing on
anyone by sending this "in public".  Here's the address for the Ironrose web
site which contains all the information you'll need to signup for the list.
I'm sure that you'll be a wonderful addition to the exchange of information
that goes on there.  It's a pretty high volume list, but a digest is
available.  Hope to see you at Lyonesse, or the War.

http://www.peak.org/~grainne/Ironrose/

HL Oriana