ANST - A Note from Lady Lyonnesse

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Feb 23 16:21:29 PST 1999

A Note from Lady Lyonnesse

This day I received a message by courier from the Isle of Lyonnesse.

The good Lady Lyonnesse wishes it to be known that she will ONLY accept letters of intent that are written on paper and sent to her through the posts.  Messages sent in the medium you read here will not be acceptible.

Her exact words:

"I do not accept Letters of Intent by e-mail.  To do so would
be unfair to those who take the time and trouble to write, since the order
of precedence goes by when I receive those letters."

Please take this into account when sending in your letters of intent.  Your letters MUST be received by March 1 if you intend to strive to be named a Defender of Lyonnesse or if you will be participating in the artisan competition.

::GUNNORA::