ANST - Centurian award

Rick Drake rdrake at okom.net
Thu Feb 25 07:19:31 PST 1999

>The Centurion award is a Grant level fighting award, just as the Star of
>Merit is a grant level service award and the Iris is a grant level A&S
>award, given as recognition to those that have reached a level of skill
>(deemed worthy by other Centurions and the Crown) in either melee or
>tournament combat.
>
>Sir Alrek Kanin 20th Centurion of the Sable Star

Ok so here is a question I have had for sometime and this seems to lead into
it even though the line originally started on another reference.  Ansteorra
now has a grant and a patent level award for fighting but do they have or
are they considering an AoA level award for fighting.  I think this would be
a good idea and would help provide some incentive to get better at fighting.
Or a least some recognition for your efforts.  We have AoA level awards for
service and A&S but not for fighting or I am just overlooking it.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Ainar Magnusson