ANST - The gentle in difficulty

Jane Sitton-Logan myrnarae at nts-online.net
Thu Feb 25 18:29:24 PST 1999

Greetings Ansteorrans,

After shocking the dickens out of a poor unsuspecting judge, I was
released for time served on my son Weyland's 3rd birthday. (Jane aka
Madeleine said she can't think of a better present.) Prosecutors had
made several mistakes on the warrant making it deficient, much to the
confusion of the lawyers present. However, it's nice to be home with all
of that taken care of and a clear path to my appeal and eventual
expungement of my record. For those of you who sent letters, don't be
too disappointed when they are returned unread.  (The jail will not
forward them to me, rather return them to sender.) After all, it's the
thought that counts. I thank you for your support. I hope to see many of
you during this tourney season, as I will be completely free to travel.
The prosecutor's office is now sounding like prosecuting the person who
filed the false report which started this whole mess. I hope to
establish strict evidentiary standards where known false reporters are
involved as witnesses. It seems I've gained a new hobby. I hope to see
you all soon.

Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an gabhain
Or Logan the smith for those with nae gaelig.