ANST - Sable Falcon - Addressed to His Majesty

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Feb 26 07:14:01 PST 1999

Since His Royal Majesty Gunther monitors this list, I think it might be
interesting to ask *him* about the Sable Falcon.

I prepared a scroll for one of the early ones (the only available Latin
Translation of the Scroll text!) and as I recall it is given at the king's
pleasure and was for fighting with great heart and/or great ability.

Your Majesty, what are *your* criteria for the Sable Falcon?  If I aspired
to be worthy of the award from Your hand, what should I be doing?

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)