ANST - Denton Texas....

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Fri Feb 26 13:16:49 PST 1999

	Yes, there is a group in Denton.  In fact there is an incipient shire there.  I have the e-mail and contact information for that group (or I'm sure you do in your files as well).  If this person needs that contact info soon, e-mail me privately and I will give it to you.  I don't want to post someone's address without their permission.

	Centurion Romanius

I've been contacted by a Good Gentle who is now living in
Denton, TX, north of the Dallas are.  I've given him info on
Steppes and it's subgroups, as well as on Elfsea...but he
thinks that there's a group in Denton itself.  I'm awaiting
our complete hospitaler roster so I can't check there...and
I didn't find a listing on the Ansteorra Web site.  -IS-
there a group in Denton?

Ly Isobel
Your possibly uninformed deputy Kingdom Hospitaler...