ANST - Illuminated Pages

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Sat Feb 27 20:09:51 PST 1999

Greetings, and to those not interested, please pardon the Bandwith.

    It seems to me, that at the Known World A&S last year, there was a
gentle who was advertised to be there(alas, I could not go...sniffle).
This gentle's occupation was the study of period illuminated
manuscripts, and some of his collection was to be on display.  Some of
his collection, he was also selling.
    If anyone happens to remember the name of this gentle (or an e-mail
addy, url, etc.)  it would be greatly appreciated.

In Anticipation,
Ld. Robert James MacLeod
Stronghold of Falconridge