ANST - Coronation/Potential Fighter Practice....

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 19:50:01 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/1/1999 9:45:12 PM Central Standard Time,
ladyknight at austin.rr.com writes:

<< I can bring a 10x10 pop-up pavillion, and pledge $20.00 towards any
 > expenses. Anybody else want to play?

I'll bring some water.  I think I know where our 5 gallon cooler is -- if not
it will be in jugs.  I can also bring some fruit -- Bag of oranges and couple
bags of grapes.  Anyone have a table we can place all the stuff on?
Napkins/cups/another bag of oranges or some bannanas/etc.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE Kayleigh Drake