ANST - melees-

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Sun Jan 3 12:07:46 PST 1999

Greetings to the lists,
I noticed that the last weekend of February is being discussed and thought
I would put my 2 cents in here.  Greywood will be doing a last minute
melee, fight with whomever you can, informal, off the calendar thingy at
the Jones Country site the last weekend in February.  We are in the process
of preparing a flyer to mail.
Heavy fighting as well as rapier will be represented hopefully along with
some arching  with practice on the castle as well as any sparing one-on-one
you can inspire.
We may have the tavern there. There will be no court and no feast just lots
of war rally/practice.  Site fee will only be 5$.
Anyone interested?
Gwyneth
seneschal
Greywood