ANST - Kingdom Rapier Practice was ...Potential Fighter....

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon Jan 4 15:22:28 PST 1999

Greetings to the list from Baroness Neassa,

Lady Isobel wrote:
> FEB 12 - 15
>         Kingdom War Practice - Ravensfort (Huntsville, TX)
>         Gulf War A&S Competition - Tempio (Temple, TX)

I just spoke with Mistress Kassilda who assured me that artisans can
send their entries along with their documentation to Tempio for judging.
The artisans do not have to be present to be selected to represent
Ansteorra at Gulf War. Unfortunately bards DO have to be present to
perform in order to be chosen - no cassette tapes or such will be
accepted.

So, Lady Isobel, send your glasspainting and your best documentation
with a trusted friend to Tempio and come fight in Raven's Fort. It will
be a grand day.