ANST - Pig Farming

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Mon Jan 4 20:10:21 PST 1999

Hmmm.

I see here in my Black Star that His Royal Highness has proclaimed that
during his reging that Pig Farming would heretofore be considered a Noble
Profession.  Being the only other full-time pig-farmer in Ansteorra that I
know of, I want to know what type of noble that makes us.

(I started to ask what "rank" of noble that would be, but I saw where that
would go before it even came out of the keyboard...)

One of those Noble Pig Farmers...

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)