ANST - Re: Stargate Domesday

Askell at aol.com Askell at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 08:59:26 PST 1999

Greetings all, this is Melody macGregor the Stargate Chronicler.  We are
currently preparing the latest edition of our Domesday for publication.  If
any of you not living in Stargate but would like to be included in our
Domesday, please send me the following:

SCA name, mundane name, address, phone number, date of birth (month and day
only), email address, and household (if applicable).

Also, if you happen to know of any errors or omissions in our current
publication, please email me privately.

FYI:  The only entrys in the new Domesday will be those which I am able to
confirm accuracy and obtain permission to print above referenced information.

Thanks everyone!

Melody macGregor
Stargate Chronicler