ANST - Centurion Mu

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Tue Jan 5 13:50:37 PST 1999

Greetings, all, but most especially Your Majesty, Gunthar:

Last night was our populace meeting here in Stargate, Centurion Mu's home. He
rose and told us that he was able to drive to Coronation, but did not wish to
travel by himself. He was looking for someone to ride with him, or else to ride
with someone else who was driving up. He very considerately asked for any
interested parties to speak with him after the meeting. I will check with him
personally and be sure that he is able to make suitable arrangements.

Thank you for your kind offer; off the field as well as on, you lead by example.

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate

--
Michael C. Tucker   | Java Developer
Software Engineer   | Sun Certified System Engineer