ANST - Re: Centurion Mu

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at tddtx.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 6 09:35:13 PST 1999

> Greetings, all, but most especially Your Majesty, Gunthar:

Careful there, Your Excellancy, Daddy could get
nervous.

> Last night was our populace meeting here in Stargate, Centurion Mu's home. He
> rose and told us that he was able to drive to Coronation, but did not wish to
> travel by himself. He was looking for someone to ride with him, or else to ride
> with someone else who was driving up.

Oops, my mistake. Besides, Sara made me write the
letter. We just didn't want
anyone to miss Coronation who desired to attend.
Especially HL Mu who assisted
Sara and I at Pennsic so much. In fact I gave him the
shirt off my...that I bought
especially for him. His presence would be missed.

> Thank you for your kind offer; off the field as well as on, you lead by example.

I appreciate the words but we just try to be a
reflection of what the Kingdom
of Ansteorra is.

> Yours in service,
> Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate