ANST - health-related .... definitely OT: [Fwd) Artificial Sweeteners

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Thu Jan 7 07:11:27 PST 1999

Greetings, all:

I don't drink diet soft drinks, or knowingly use artificial sweeteners, but I
took this health advisory very seriously. I'm trying to find some scientific
data that either supports or disproves the claims of aspartame's toxicity,
including contacting my friends in health professions.

I have found a wealth of supporting information at <http://holisticmed.com/aspartame/>.

If any of you find a source of scientific information to either support or
refute these claims, please share that information with the rest of us.

Thanks,
Baron Michael Silverhands

--
Michael C. Tucker   | Java Developer
Software Engineer   | Sun Certified System Engineer