ANST - health-related .... definitely OT: [Fwd) Artificial Sweeteners

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 08:45:40 PST 1999

<http://holisticmed.com/aspartame/>.

> If any of you find a source of scientific information to either
support or
> refute these claims, please share that information with the rest of
us.

> Thanks,
> Baron Michael Silverhands

I did some quick web searches yesterday and found the following.
http://www.dorway.com/
http://www.aspartamekills.com/
Both of these sites have multiple links to doctors' reports and
research. There is some mindless hysteria found on them, but overall
good reference points on aspartame.

Wolfger von Sibenbürgen
wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Shire of Mooneschadowe