ANST - Coronation/Potential Fighter Practice....

EisenKVT at aol.com EisenKVT at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 09:34:32 PST 1999

Greetings,
	I know that most of this has transpired over the new years weekend, but we
need figures. Anyone, rapier fighters AND armored fighters, who is interested
in going to this practice, please e-mail your name and how many more you plan
to be bring with you to either Baroness Kayleigh at Potterkd at aol.com,  Lady
Isobel at Gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu, or Lord Duncan at wayner at languy.com,
so they can be sure to have enough water and fruit to keep us all going.  BTW:
I'm sure that they need more help/items for everyone so lets pull together.
I'm offering to bring cups for everyone. What are you going to bring?

This sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
	In service,
Don Eisen Kringer
	    von
Tauberbishofscheim