ANST - Coronation XL

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Jan 3 22:12:53 PST 1999

If you are planning a meeting at coronation and you have not let either
Borek or myself know about it now would be a good time to inform us. :)

Any who wish to volunteer for serving, clean up, take down, or gate please
contact us immediatly. Any questions or other items that you wish to
volunteer for please contact us. A schedual will be posted soon.

The Ansteorran 40th Coronation url is
http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99/

Here is the text of the coronation flyer:
(free to be printed in all newsletters of SCA content)

Announcing the Coronation of Sir Gunthar Jonsson and HL Sara Penrose, to
be held January 16, 1999.

Come to our celebration and wear your finest of fabrics and brightest of
jewels to bear witness the most glorious of events! The 40th Coronation
celebration of Ansteorra's King and Queen! Hosted jointly by the Barony of
the Steppes and the Shire of Rosenfeld. The celebration can be found at
the familiar surroundings of Sokol Hall in Ennis Texas Our theme is to
sparkle, shine, and twinkle with joy and light. Polish your wares and
armor, bring your best candles and brightest decorations to light up the
hall in grandeur. Each table will hold 10 to 12 people. Table assignments
will be given as you enter the hall. The site is dry to all outside
alcohol. There is a bar in the hall where you may purchase ales and
spirits, the feast is limited to 300. The tables for the feast will be the
ones in front for ease of serving. Site opens at 8am and closes at 12
midnight. Merchanting fee is 5.00, we have 20-30 tables.

Activites:
Target Archery activities
Children's activities
Scribal Activities
Musicians
Jugglers
Magicians
Acrobats
Merchants

OPENERS
Cameline and mustard
sauces on each table
Assorted breads and butters

1st REMOVE
Roast beef
Red cabbage with onions and leeks
Noodles with butter and cheese
Chick peas
Spiced Apple Slices

2nd REMOVE
 Chicken in ginger sauce
 Almond rice
Green peas with herbs
 Frumenty
 Cuskinolds

3rd REMOVE
 Pork sausage pie with cheese topping
 Carrots with honey and herbs
 Salat - vinagrette dressing
 Blancmange
:Ginger cheese tart

fees: 3.00 site, 7.00 feast
under 12 1.50 site, 3.50 feast
under 6 free
family limit of 30.00
Checks payable to SCA Inc.,
The Barony of the Steppes.
Send reservations and payments
to Lady Chiara.

Event Stewards:
Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
mka Franchesca V. Havas
4419 Cedarcrest Drive
McKinney, Texas 75070
972-529-1309 before 9pm
ches at io.com

Lord Borek Vitalievich Volkov
mka Brent Ryder
5603 Elisa Lane
Parker, TX 75002-6307
972-442-5973 before 9pm
borekvv at hotmail.com

Feast Steward:
Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian
mka Deborah Wade
903-592-5074 before 9pm
dwade at ballistic.com

Merchant Coordinator:
Armando
mka Rick Futrell
10009 Santa Garza
Dallas, Texas 75228
972-279-9977
RFutrell at pagemart.com

Please refer to the web page for our crew chiefs if you wish to voluteer.
We are asking that the different lands in our fair kingdom please ask 5
member of your populace to help with the serving. Thank you.

Ches
aka Chiara Franchesca
Steward: Coronation XL