ANST - Hated nonperiod term

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Mon Jan 4 07:48:57 PST 1999

OK, this is just one of my nits, and I go off like this a couple times a
year:

Could people PLEASE stop using the Victorian term "Remove" for the
different parts of a feast, and use the period term "Course" instead?
Pretty please?

Sorry to start the new year in this way, I spent some time catching up on
newsletters and planning which events I'll attend in which Kingdoms the
next few months, and my teeth are just plain on edge.

                                ---= Morgan, Perky but Grumpy (and one
                                        of the people writing the new
                                        'SCA Terms' membership sheet)

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/     Morgan Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

                      "Goodness what nice diamonds."
      "Goodness had nothing to do with 'em, honey." -- Mae West