ANST - Re: [IR] Um Ansteorra?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 4 08:59:42 PST 1999

> I'd like to attend the coronation out there in Ansteorra, in fact, I'd like to
> use it as an excuse to teach my class out there if I could.  Can anyone out
> there help me with arrangements to do so.
>
> So, what I need is:
>
> What is the local airport to the event?
> Can someone pick me up?
> Arrangements for the class (2 hours of time, not during fighting or other
> major things)
> Contact with the Autocrat.
> Is this a tenting or cabin event, hotel?  What?
> What food arrangements can be made with whom?
>
> Write me, talk to me, I've got to get to Ansteorra sometime, might as well be
> now.
>
> Elina

At first I felt that Duchess Elina's class would be inappropriate for Coronation since
there would not be fighting. But after she assured me that it is primarily a lecture class
I have extended the invitation for her to come and teach. There will be a period of around
3 hours between the stepping-down and stepping-up for meetings, lunch, etc... that her
class could be taught in if she desires.

Also it seems that there will be an open fighter practice on Sunday at Flagpole Hill in
Dallas to try out some of her teachings.

If someone could please assist this gracious lady we would be very grateful.

Yours,

Gunthar
Prince