ANST - Kingdom Rapier Practice was ...Potential Fighter....

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 4 14:33:15 PST 1999

> FEB 12 - 15
>         Kingdom War Practice - Ravensfort (Huntsville, TX)
>         Gulf War A&S Competition - Tempio (Temple, TX)
>
> That would be the same Kingdom War Practice for Gulf War that falls on the same
> day as the Kingdom A&S Competition for Gulf War?   I weep.  I cry.  I cut myself
> in half so that I can be in both places at once?!  :(
>

> Ly. Isobel Hadleigh
> Glasspainter
> Cadet to Don Kazimir

Yes it is and it's not my fault! Honest!

However, if you miss the Southern War Practice you can attend the Northern Regional
Tribute and War College in Oklahoma the very next weekend!

> >If this is for a War Practice don't forget your friendly combat archers,
> >don't know if or where I will be just had to say some thing in support of CA.

> >Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra

The Combat Archers will not only not be forgotten but I highly encourage any and
all who desire to do CA to attend the War Practices! There are some plans to
utilize all the archers in a variety of ways so this should be a very exciting
time for everyone interested in Combat Archery.

Yours,

Gunthar
Princeps