ANST - Re: Aspartame health advisory

Mark Manning/Muniz Eng. mark at cheers.jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 7 08:44:34 PST 1999

An interesting problem.  It might explain why Kris is so
sleepy all of the time now.  She drinks at least two to
four cans of Diet Coke every day.  Meanwhile I won't
eat/drink anything which has NutraSweet in it.  My problem
has always been two things:1) I don't like industry people
mucking around with my food, and 2)NutraSweet molecules are
fuzzy molecules.  (If you do not know: Fuzzy molecules are
molecules which have loose bindings on various parts of
their molecular chain which makes it easy for them to
combine with other molecules [usually the same kind].  But
I think you already know about this problem.)  So they can
easily hook up with other molecules and form chains which
are not easily flushed out of the system.

In any event, I don't have anything to do with NutraSweet
or any other Aspartame product.  :-)  All natural for me!