ANST - answer

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:03:34 PST 1999

>From: PotterKD at aol.com
>Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:29:47 EST
>To: apophysis at hotmail.com
>Subject: note
>
>Sir - forgive me if I have offended you in some way.  It appears that
you have
>some personal beef with me.

i don't have any thing against you, i just didn't like the way you
phrased your comment to me. it was curt and belittling. hence the reason
for my answer.

  We all have our ways of doing thing. This is >mine.......

you might want to think your statements thru and how they will be
received before you answer. it may save a lot of hurt feelings.

>In addition, It has come to my attention that the shire of Mendersham
is not
>prepared to take on this responsibility in hosting this event.

if it's a kingdom thing, why can't kingdom or some other large group
sponsor it? you're a baronese, why don't you put it on? or your group?

  Maybe you
>should volunteer another location

abilene is centrally located. everybody on the edges get to travel the
same distance.

 inquire on "free" room and board/travil
>to attend a practice.

you can only bum a ride or room and broad so many times before people
start hating hearing you want to go some where. then they start talking.
and they will talk. that's the reason for the distance limit.

>HE Kayleigh Drake

i know you mailed me privatly, but i chose to answer you publicly so all
can see what i wrote and why. if not for the fact some one would start
talking how rude i was to you, i would have answered you privatly. i
don't care if people talk bad about me, as long as i earn it. and i'm
sure some will talk of this any way.

km