ANST - answer

Azrael Azrael at cyber-wizard.com
Fri Jan 8 07:36:17 PST 1999

I require no apology of you at all, its not me you have offended. On a
personal level I care very little for the day to day disputes that seem to
haunt the SCA in general and my barony in particular, I just wish it was
handled privately. I dont deny that you have legitimate disagreement with
another memeber of the Society, but those things are best handled one on
one..if you dont believe in taking enough personal responsibility for what
you say and do to hash it out on a face to face basis, then please dont do
it here.

A little courtesy, a little understanding and a little tolerance are all I
really ask of people, if someone offends you with their post to the list,
then simply dont read any more of their articles. You do have control of
what you read and dont read. It is hard for me to say some of these things
simply because it is my nature to immediatly seek revenge for an insult
dealt to me, but its not in the best interest of the Society for us to do
this. All I ask of you that you look carefully at what is said to you and
take it with a big salt lick if that is what is needed, but please remember
that although this is more than a game, its not worth losing sleep or
friends over.

Have you noticed Kayleigh has not responded to your message on this list? I
dont think she will either. Lets just forget about this, let it pass, and
all work towards the same goal again.

Ashril Khebte'ut
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Barony Of Bonwicke