ANST - A touch more aspartame....

Sean P. Kelley pirate at cyberramp.net
Fri Jan 8 08:28:28 PST 1999

>The stuff makes me nervous...but I still am not convinced that it is
>having any effects other than those related to loading the body with
>toomuch phenylalanine, one of its two components.  Ah, >well...someday, we
>shall know..
>
>Gail P. Taylor

Agreed.
I am more worried about the air I breath than they possible effects of a
chemical that may or may not have future repercussions.  I am also high
skeptical of any information off a holistic medicine site, which it seems
the original post for this discussion started.  I think the best thing to
remember is that life is fatal disease with a 100 percent mortality rate.
Live your life to the fullest and enjoy it.  There are far, far, far too
many things we can dwell on that can take our life away.  There is a saying
I like, "Worry is interested paid on a debt you may not owe."

Bon Viviant

Bayne