ANST - answer

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:01:51 PST 1999

>From: "Azrael" <Azrael at cyber-wizard.com>
>To: <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: RE: ANST - answer
>Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 09:36:17 -0600
>
>I require no apology of you at all, its not me you have offended. On a
>personal level I care very little for the day to day disputes that seem
>haunt the SCA in general and my barony in particular, I just wish it
was
>handled privately. I dont deny that you have legitimate disagreement
with
>another memeber of the Society, but those things are best handled one
on
>one..if you dont believe in taking enough personal responsibility for
what
>you say and do to hash it out on a face to face basis, then please dont
do
>it here.
>

>Have you noticed Kayleigh has not responded to your message on this
list? I
>dont think she will either. Lets just forget about this, let it pass,
and
>all work towards the same goal again.

i agree with what you said. however as to the comment about personal
responsibility, have i said any thing to suggest i am trying to blame
some one else for what i said? or deny what i said? no. i have merely
tried to correct the misconceptions of what some think i said, why and
how. and the only difference of opinion i have with kayliegh is the
location of where to have a kingdom rapier practice. i think it should
be centrally located, ie. close to all, so all can attend. she suggested
some thing. i suggeested some thing. she responded. i responed in what i
felt was a like manner. she misunderstood my remarks. i answered in
public so those who misunderstood me like she did would understand what
i said and why. and some took it as an attack on her. it was not. it was
an explanation. now i'm getting offers to air out some one's dirty
laundry. who's the one being attacked? and it would be dropped if i
weren't having to defend myself. i said what i said. it was not an
attack. it was not said in anger. and it was not hostile. it just was.
km