ANST - answer

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Fri Jan 8 20:25:00 PST 1999

Look Here is a novel idea...

If you have anything that needs to be discussed in an open forum or
information that needs to be said to EVERYONE...Please feel free to post
it on the list so we can all learn and be pleased that we are getting
useful information.  Also, if you have an SCA related question that you
would like to post to get an answer from the populace in Ansteorra, this
forum is ideal for that.  If you have something to say to one person or
even a couple of people try mailing them privately...I for one don't
want 16 pieces of mail a day on someone elses businesss because they
think I CARE...NO, I DO care

Sir Alrek Kanin

Like the bubbles the powerpuff girl says

"PLAY NICE"