ANST - New Viking Archaeological Pages from Frojel Excavations

rmhowe magnusm at ncsu.edu
Tue Jan 12 13:57:16 PST 1999

Hi folks,

Dan Carlsson just wrote me again and let me know that he should have
a book on the Frojel excavations out in the next few months.
Also that the Frojel webpages have been expanded, there are a number
of artifacts depicted and some replicas that can be bought at
reasonable prices. Frojel was a Viking Harbour on Gotland. If you
haven't looked at his pages before and are interested in Viking
archaeology you might enjoy them. They are in English and Swedish.

Master Magnus Malleus, Atlantia, GDH

I have a second Newsletter finally on the internet about the Fröjel
excavation. you will find it on http://frojel.hgo.se

Best regards
Dan