ANST - Bungee Ballista?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 13 08:33:51 PST 1999

> I have the plan printed out , and Ill see ozy tonite.
>
> Ashril Khebte'ut
> Azrael at cyber-wizard.com

Thank you. You may get some more requests for it because if
we can get some safe and easily made ballistas for Gulf Wars
it could really mean the difference in some of the battles.

I really do encourage any gentles who do not wish to fight but
who still desire to help the army or take part in the combat
to work with those craftspeople to make siege weapons and become
authorized siege crews. You can become diamond fighters so you
won't even get hit by anything more than an arrow or other
siege missles. Besides, it's a lot of fun. There are several
ladies from the Steppes who go out every year and hurl rocks
at our noble foes.

Yours,

Gunthar
Princeps